Saturday, May 25, 2013

Spoon Bread

Spooonbread is another cute cafe and eatery that everyone in Busan should go to! I was shown this little gem after my Saturday beach yoga.



Spoon Bread calls itself an "American style homemade cake shop." You can buy special order cakes, organic light meals for breakfast and lunch, as well as hand made juices.  I had their mango smoothie and open faced chicken sandwich, which were both a amazing. It was a tasty reprieve from the daily rice and kimchi I eat most days.

omlette scramble

open faced chicken sandwhich

The owner even served us dessert free of charge! She was super sweet!

This was seriously melt in your mouth amaze-choco-ball-goodness

I had such a great experience I even bought some cookies to take home.

Directions to Spoonbread
From Geumyeonsan station, take Exit 3.  Walk down the cobbled road toward the beach.  At the end of the road turn right.  Continue walking until you past Sharky's. Make the next right onto a side street and Spoon Bread will be on your right.

No comments:

Post a Comment