Sunday, January 26, 2014

Last Day in India

Our last day in India was spend getting a morning chai at Teapot Cafe and then to an Ayurveda clinic to recieve an oil massage and shirodhara. The shirodhara is a technique where oil is continuously poured over the forehead (on the third eye) for an hour. I litterally felt all the tension in my mind and body flow away!

Last pictures in India...

Last chai in India... FOR NOW!

kittens and drinks

gurl power grafitti

My first trip to India was more than I could ever hope for. I am grateful for the experience, and even more grateful to have been able to share it with such a good friend. Alexis and I made memories for a lifetime. We had so many meaningful and life changing conversations. And I will always remember singing songs and spending nights laughing until we cried. I couldn't of had a better travel compaion for India.Karma's Baby 4ever.Boomaste.

The first 6 weeks in India marks a third of my journey before I make my way back home to California. I'm looking forward to everything that is to come!

1 comment:

  1. right back at you Janelle!!! you're amazing and this blog is so wonderful

    ReplyDelete