Monday, November 11, 2013

Pepero Day


11/11 is Peperpo Day, Lotte's clever plan (or at least more obvious than even Valentines Day or Halloween!) to market the ever so popular snack.  People give each other these snacks as gifts. This is especially popular with young children and as a teacher, you get showered with these gifts as well!  

During this time the markets put out all their Pepero products, including flavors I had never heard of before. I tired them ALL! Here are my findings, organized from least favorite to best!


Melon Pepero

This was strange to me. Growing up eating Yan-Yans, I had never associated melon with these stick type snacks. They did taste like melon though.


Nude Pepero

These Pepero snacks are turned inside out. For the purpose of... eating the stick part first? I'm not sure, but they're just fine. And great for dipping into nutella!


Strawberry Pepero

Can't go wrong with this one. Strawberry flavored anything is a big hit with me.


Original Pepero

I am a sucker for classics. Sweet and simple. 

Almond Pepero

This was my favorite Pepero flavor for a long time. The almonds really add to the richness of the flavor, not to mention all the extra chocolate  used to cover the nuts. Genius.


White Chocolate

This was by far my favorite.  It was one of those times when you bite into something and actually make that "mmmmmm" sound. It tasted exactly like it looks like... cookies and cream ice cream or that oreo mcflurry.  

YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment