Wednesday, November 13, 2013

List Checking...

I haven't been able to update my blog in a while because I've been preparing to leave Korea.  My life has been one big checklist for what seems like weeks!

Checklist when I started...

Recently, it's been all coming together. A midst feeling overwhelmed with to-do lists, I've been working hard to find some calm. To find grounding, rather than being swept up by the current. And I've been learning to be appreciative of what I have. As well as, taking a step back to acknowledge all my accomplishments. This past month I have...

- applied for graduate school
- completed the India Visa process
- co-taught a 2 hour yoga workshop
- prepared for 5 months of traveling
- booked accomidations, plane tickets, and course reservations
- sold most of my belongings
- taught English to 6-14 year old students five days a week

I have less than two weeks left in Korea and I'm ready to enjoy them. Am I really not going to be in this country anymore? It's hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment