Sunday, November 17, 2013

Charlie Brown Cafe


About a 15 minute walk from my house is a cafe entirely Charlie Brown themed. Snoopy and friends hold a very special place in my heart. 

I did theater in High School, which had an enormous impact on my confidence. It led to so many more opportunities and life long relationships.  For my last play, we performed "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." I was cast as Lucy. So stumbling onto this was like finding a hidden treasure. 

There are more pictures of this place from this blog.




Everything was Charlie Brown themed, from the windooows to the waaalls.

I mean EVERYTHING had a character on it.


tables from above



Even the graffiti was Charlie Brown.

My girl, Lucy.


A beautiful and nostalgic (and random!) tribute to the genius of Charles M. Schulz.




Directions to Charlie Brown Cafe:
From PNU station, take Exit 3.  Walk until the alley before the next major road. Head left down that road and then immediately turn right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment