Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween at CDI April


Oh, Richard.

Another reason I LOVE teaching April, is that it's a lot of fun! Halloween is not traditionally celebrated in Korea, but we had a little party for our students anyway!

First, each one of the classes had a pumpkin decorating contest.


Then we watched Halloween movies.  With the younger students, we watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.  For the older students, we watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas."  I watched the opening scene to 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'  FIVE times.



Finally, we converted one of the classes into a Haunted Maze. The staff decorated the walls with black garbage bags and the students had only a flashlight when entering. Some kids LOVED it.  Some kids cried. I could sympathize.


Here are two of my six classes. I'm going to miss these babes.

My youngest class. They are this crazy ALL THE TIME.

This class I've had for the entire time I've been teaching April.
 During intensive week, I would see some of them every day. I will definitely miss this bunch.

Especially these gals.
They have bright futures ahead of them!

After the students left we had a photo shoot with the staff!


Only the foreign teachers dressed up.

Nicolette and I were foxes!
FRA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KA-KOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment