Friday, October 11, 2013

Birthday

The evening before my brithday, I went out to with a some coworkers after work to my favorite bar in PNU, The Party.  The owner was so nice when he found out. He gave us party hats, tiaras, and sparklers. Here's my birthday photo shoot.





One of my coworkers was sweet enough to get us a cake!


The next day, people at my work surprised me with another birthday cake!




What was really magical was on my bike ride home from work, there were fireworks being shot off at a nearby high school.  It was as if it was just for me!



That weekend after my yoga class, I was surprised again by another cake! This was my third Paris Baguette chocolate cake in 3 days!


yoga and chocolate cake, yes please! thank you!



2013 marks the 26th year of my life.
Each year becomes more unimaginable that the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment