Sunday, August 25, 2013

Green Tea Fields

Standing in a field of green tea. Bliss!

Anne and I went to the Boseong Green Tea fields. I was reminded that before I came to Korea, I used to take so much solace in a warm cup of tea. There's nothing like sipping cares away with some green tea and a good book! I really need to start drinking again! Haha.


This was a cool mural at the bus station.

\ (^_^) /

We arrived in Boseong in the early morning and went to a nearby jjimjilbang. We soaked in a green tea bath that overlooked the ocean. The bath smelled so lovely, it was as if I was literally sitting in a cup of tea! Then we met up with Sara and Thalia, friends from our first training in Seoul.



We climbed up and around the hills of tea plants.



beauty!


I LOVED IT!

For lunch we had green tea enhanced everything...

green tea bibimbap

green tea namyeong

green tea jjajangmyeon

green tea rice

and for dessert, the best, green tea ice cream!

Before we left, we sat inside a little shop to sample the green tea.




Like a good cup of tea-- the day was simple, soothing, and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment