Saturday, September 7, 2013

John's Visit I

John came to visit me and I had the best week in Korea ever.

Here are some pictures from the first couple of days together. (Not pictured are the hours we spent watching Seasons 2 and 3 of Game of Thrones and playing Cookie Run.)

Seriously couldn't even believe he was here!

Early morning rainy walk around the neighborhood.

Found a random corner restaurant to eat at.

Later, met up with Anne at Busan Cinema Center to watch a free brass concert.

Went to Shinsaegae for food and watched Snowpiercer. See it.

Massive ice cream and cake crepe at the food court.

For dinner, I accidentally ordered four boxes of chicken to be delivered to my apartment. Woops.

The next day, we received the check in bag John brought from my parents. My parents are THE BEST and packed me all sort of goodies from California!

Then we were off to Seomyeon...

... for my yoga class I teach on Sundays.

In Busan, I learned how to do headstand...

... and crow pose.

Shabu shabu for lunch!

hotpot and a boy who never smiles when he eats :)

Walking by my apartment in daytime.
Then at night.
In the evening we went to a board game cafe.



And then to my favorite bar.







No comments:

Post a Comment