Saturday, April 27, 2013

Beach Music Yoga Flow

Busan is wonderful because not only is it close to mountains and great hiking trails, but also to the BEACH! As days get warmer, there are more opportunities to do things outside... like YOGA! 

I had my first yoga class on the beach. We set up right in front of the sand so that we had a fantastic view of the ocean as well as Gwangali Bridge. Bridge pose in front of a bridge is on another level.

The instructor, Amanda led us through a Vinyasa flow set to music (which is the kind of yoga that feels like home). Additionally, it was Amanda's first time teaching and I was so happy to be there for it.  The class was beautiful and I felt so inspired by Amanda's enthusiastic presence and bravery. 







tree pose

Afterwards we had brunch at a nearby restaurant.  I rarely get a chance to eat an American style breakfast so I splurged!

Met some new yogi friends!

I ordered the Salmon Egg Benedict. I hadn't eaten a hash brown in over six months.


If you are interested in Yoga and live in Busan, subscribe to the Yoga and Meditation Facebook Group. There is always a free or donation based yoga class going on each week 

No comments:

Post a Comment