Friday, February 7, 2014

First Day at Sunshine Massage School

I learned of Sunshine Massage School by my amazing friend Callie, who had taken the course previously.

I had first signed up to take their 2 week course in Lahu Village, where I would have lived there remotely.  Due to unforseen circumstances, I had to cancel those plans and book with their regular classes. I was bummed at first, but as I am learning... every setback is another oportunity! I signed up for Sunshine Massage School at thier main location in Chiang Mai and it was a fantastic time there.

The school is set in a gorgeous location outside the touristy area. The beautiful building itself was built purposefully to teach massage in. I met some lovely people during the class-- like minded individuals who were gorgeous inside and out. And I absolutely loved my teacher, Dot. I also enjoyed the fact that I still had my evenings free to explore the city more. There were TONS of delicious and cheap restaurants within walking distance too (future post on that soon ^^).

So here's the school and pictures from the first day of class.


It was TOUGH to find this place on bike, but it was well worth the trip!

 

The classrooms are spacious and full of natural light.

One of my textbooks for the next two weeks
 
Sequencing notes on the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment