Wednesday, September 11, 2013

John's Visit V

Here are the last few pictures from John's stay. These pictures are from Seomyeon-- going to the arcade, eating more bbq, and hanging out in a DVD Bang.

At the arcade, John taking my turn because I couldn't even beat the first level.

Choosing what movie to watch...

Our own bang, watching Life of Pi.
The book is way better.

More food!

The last night John was here, we ate dinner with Mia and Justin around PNU.

We have a meal of duck and fried rice. MORE FOOD.

Then we went to the Dragon Cave Bar.

Mia and Justin inside the cave!

We actually didn't stay here. I ended up getting sick on a crazy cab ride and went home early!


And just like that, John's trip was over. When he left, I cried for a whole day, of course. I had forgotten how wonderful it was to spend each day with a person who reminds you that life doesn't have to be so tough or serious. Life can be warm and easy. I miss him more than ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment