Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yoga Mala


I found a yoga studio that I really enjoy going to.  Mindy, the instructor at Kaizen, is super knowledgeable and friendly.  Her classes are appropriate for all levels.  I especially appreciate how she gives individualized attention and care to everyone while teaching.  To celebrate Mindy's birthday we did a Yoga Mala-- 108 variations on the sun salutations.  

I have done yoga malas a few times before. Each time after, I have felt a strong grounding of my mind and abundant gratitude in my heart.  

For me, there is so much that happens during the 3 hours of repetitive moving and breathing. Many demons are faced.  Many battles are waged. Some are won and some are lost. 

Regardless of whatever comes up, you continue to stand up and fight. 

A warrior of peace.  

Surrounding myself with yoga again has been very healthy for me.  I feel at home on my mat.  And I hope that one day I can gather enough courage to teach yoga while I'm here.


Directions
From Suyeong station take Exit 3.  Walk straight ahead for 5 minutes past the GS gas station.  Walk forward across the street.  Kaizen is next to the animal hospital, you will see a small sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment