Friday, February 22, 2013

Partings

Goodbye love messages in different languages ~

One of my coworkers is leaving our school. It's crazy because it feels like I just arrived and already people are leaving. Such a transient lifestyle...

I will really miss her.  She was one of the first friends that I made at work.  It was my first week in my in Busan, when she helped me buy furniture for my apartment. Now she's off on an epic journey across South East Asia. Super inspiring!

To celebrate her last day of work we headed out to NTMY, the BEST place to have a meal and drinks in Busan.


More pictures of this gorgeous restaurant






modern jukebox



lol. definately love messages.


english teachers

Japanese style chicken. NOM.

Directions
From Pusan National University station, take Exit 3.  Once outside the station turn right and follow the street to the next intersection.  Take a left and walk for about 80 m.  You will see ABC Mart on your right.  Across from ABC Mart you will see a 3 way intersection.  Take a left.  NTMY will be on your left, look for the green awning.

No comments:

Post a Comment