Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Snapshots

I will post the Instagram pictures I took at the end of each month. So here... snapshots of my life captured in squares.




01.04.13 Impromptu cheese and wine party at NTMY.
We even opened a bottle I brought from California.


01.06.13  My first successful attempt at ordering delivery in Korean.
McDonald'd delivers 24/7 here.  So bad, but so good.


01.12.13 Walking home from PNU. This river trail runs along the subway tracks.



01.13.13 Making our way to Costco with  two of my favorite allies.


01.19.13 Saw this little model hanging out on the street.


01.19.13 Man on a mountain.  Taken on a hike up Geumjeong with  Brittney.


01.20.13 Shopping around at the vintage stores in Nampo-dong.


01.25.13 At Shinsege, said to be the largest department store in Asia.
I go here to relax at Spa Land, an amazing jjimjilbang.


01.25.13 Also taken at Shinsege.
They had a HUGE food court with lots of food selections.
Of course got my fav fav fav: bibimbap.


01.27.13 Ladies night in, with Renee and Anne.
We spent this lazy Sunday with good food, good drinks, and good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment