Saturday, December 15, 2012

Momos Coffee Lab

So, I don't have internet in my apartment yet. Boo. I have to wait for my Alien Registration Card to be processed. Until then I cannot sign up for internet, purchase a phone, get a bank card, etc...  For those coming to live in Korea, start the ARC process as early as possible.  It could take up to four weeks to finish.

Any who, I have been in search for my "local" cafe dive to sit and check my emails in peace.  After trial and error (and even a couple of PC Bhangs later), I have found my cafe of choice!



Located just outside exit #2 of Onchenonjang Station is Momo's Coffee. I could sit here for hours. The ambiance is so beautiful and peaceful.



very impressive coffee selection

Also, I rate cafes based on their pastry selection. And though nothing compares to Crixa Cakes, Momo's has some tasty treats.



My favorite thing on the menu.  Kind of like an almond croissant, but way better.

You'll find me here often <3

Directions
From Oncheonjang station take Exit 2. Momos will be right in front of you, slightly to your right.

No comments:

Post a Comment