Monday, April 14, 2014

Laxman Jhula

Laxman Jhula is the other suspension bridge in Rishikesh, which is a 20 minute walk north of Ram Jhula bridge. Located there is a busy area with lots of shopping and eating, filled with backpackers and the likes.

looks like the other bridge! same same, but different.




I went to Laxman Jula to have my vedic astrology chart read by Prateek. I was surprise with how spot on his reading was! It literally gave me chills with how detailed and relevant to my life his reading was. He was recommended to me by a friend, and I would certainly recommend him to anyone. 500 rupees for a 30 minute reading. Be sure to come ready with questions to ask him! 

Lastly I stopped by The Honey Hut, a place for anyone with a sweet tooth.  They have a variety of cakes, desserts, ice cream, and cafe beverages.

melt in your moth chocolate cake and chai sweetened with honey. boom.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. Joining the banks of the majestic river Ganga, it sways with strong winds, and often vibrates with the passage of vehicles across it. Legends have it that the bridge stands at the place from where Laxmana crossed the river on ropes in the days of Hindu epic Ramayana. Check out more about Lakshman Jhula.

    ReplyDelete