Sunday, May 8, 2016

RAMBLINGS 05.06.16


She asked me what would be different this time.  I told her that I didn't know for sure.

But I do know what I feel, and this time feels different-- like a profound, fated encounter rather than a lucky perchance happening. Like our souls have done this before in different lifetimes.

I also know that I am able to love, accept, and commit to a person exactly how they are.  Fully, completely, and without reservation.  And I've learned not to accept a partner who won't do the same for me.

There is exactly the amount of time for the important things in my life.  I don't want to waste a precious second in fear or hate or apathy. Or regret.

I don't know what's going to happen. But I am yet to be broken and defeated. I have faith that everything will turn out as it was always meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment