Saturday, April 9, 2016

HAWAIIAN FAMILY REUNION

Aloha, it's my family.

When I was growing up the yearly family reunion consisted of a pot luck style gathering, bingo, and possible line dancing.  In recent years our annual gathering has leveled up!  This year was a Hawaiian Themed Luau held at my folks place... equip with a photo booth, a whole roasted pig, and leis galore.   

Everyone came in, put on a lei and went straight to our makeshift photo booth.


Pictures from the photo both taken with my Polaroid.

We spent the entire day grazing through breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Mango Cake

This year my mom outdid herself!  Behold... A HALO HALO BAR!
This tasty ice treat with beans and  condensed milk is a Filipino stable.

My generation, playing games on the floor.  It's serious business.

The older men tend to congregate.  I've always wondered what it is they talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment