Saturday, July 4, 2015

Portland

The last days of our road trip extravaganza were spent on Oregon where good food and good drinks are a plentiful!  I've always thought that if I wasn't in the Bay Area, I could definitely see myself living in Portland.  There's richness and culture here unique to it's own.

Chai at Barista.  Good, but still looking for the perfect cup.

One of the many excellent brunches that was had.  This one was at Tin Shed.

At Rev Nat's Hard Cider Taproom. Undoubtedly my favorite tastings we had the trip.
I LOVED the passion fruit infused one!

We even got to catch up with Angela at Ecliptic Brewing!

For July 4th, locals suggested a firework viewing next to the view of the river.  We were surrounded by others with picnic blankets and BYOB baskets.  Unfortunately, not one firework was seen so I wouldn't recommend it to others.

It was a pretty scene nonetheless.
Still got friendship though :)

This also happened at Pine State Biscuits.

And what would be a visit in Portland without stopping into Powell's.
Here is Kat navigating us via store map.

Another classic Portland stop at Dechutes Brewery.
Another Elk burger.  Another ridiculously cheap  flight of beer all to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment