Saturday, November 29, 2014

San Francisco with Norbert

My very good friend Norbert, who I met in Thailand, came to visit the United States.  He's been traveling for over a year now and has gone to countless countries during that time. This was his first time in California.

I spent the day with Norbert and his friend Anita, catching up and doing touristy things around San Francisco.  Even though I have lived so close to San Francisco for so many years, it was my first time to many of these places.

First we went to Lombard Street.



Then we went to see The Painted Ladies. I stood exactly in the spot where the Full House family had it's picnic intro all those years ago.



Then we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. We sat on the very top floor that overlooked a view of Union Park.



When Norbert left I asked him what he thought of San Francisco.  He just smiled and said, "I didn't come to the United States for the country, I came for the people."

No comments:

Post a Comment